Panel 1: Innovations to realize sustainable development goals at sub-national level
What are the SDGs and why do they matter? What are our individual and collective roles in the context of the SDGs? How does Innovation relate with these goals at sub-national level? This panel will demystify the SDGs and expound on our role in innovating to help realize the goals.
Thought Leadership Presentation
Siddharth Chatterjee, United Nations (UN) Resident Coordinator a.i for Kenya as well as the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Representative.
- Dr. Kenneth Chelulu, Deputy CEO, KIRDI,
- Prof. Winnie V. Mitullah, University of Nairobi,
- Ciiru Waweru, Founder Funkidz,
- Prof. Naftali Mollel, University of Limpopo,
- Mike Mutungi, CEO, I choose Life.